THINGS THAT HAVE GONE SPLENDID THIS WEEK:
1) Worked two departments and trained new staff ALL AT THE SAME TIME on friday and pulled it off awesomely.
2) Scheduled coffee with cool coworker Stephen.
3) Got called into work early today, and am getting paid overtime for today’s shift!
4) THE BRIT CAME BACK; cute british guy from UBC who frequents my till came back today with his best friend from Toronto! Turns out they’re both huge dorks and I got both their numbers after having a nice chat. Best Mates Double Date? I think so. Lauren break out the dresses!
5) Looks like my textbooks for this year are only going to cost like 300$, which may seem expensive to some but compared to the cost when I was in the Sciences is extremely cheap!
6) Scheduled an appointment at Adrenaline (Granville) to get an estimate for my next tattoo.
7) Sold my first item on Etsy!
8) Got an extra full day bakery shift where the pastry chef is going to show me how to make cream horns. Delicious.
The top one so far has been getting the numbers of not only one, but two super cute guys. SHUT UP AND GIVE ME YOUR
MONEY PHONE NUMBERS! THANK YOU HAVE A NICE DAY.